*HYTE NYE Berlin 2018*
Monday, 31 December 2018 | 18:00 – 18:00
Funkhaus, Nalepastr. 18, Berlin, Germany
◥ OPENING HOURS
Monday, 31 Dec. 2018, 18:00 – Tuesday, 01 Jan 2019, 18:00 (24 hours)
– will be announced soon –
After a globe-trotting year of events, HYTE returns to Funkhaus Berlin on New Year’s Eve 2018 for a 24-hour marathon with another carefully curated line-up of established high-profile headliners and some of the unquestioned most interesting talents of the underground scene.
Funkhaus is a colossal and iconic East German complex dating back to 1951 that used to be the largest radio-broadcasting site in the world, and today is a treasure trove for Berlin’s electronic music scene. It mixes modernist, clear Bauhaus design with colossal Soviet architecture and cavernous industrial halls.
◥ PREMIUM TICKET:
– Access to the exclusive premium area (gallery / 1st floor of Shedhalle / view on main room incl. its stage).
– Exclusive chill-out area in the premium area
– Exclusive bars in the premium area, additional selection of drinks, which are not available at regular bars
– New exclusive premium toilet area (no mobile Dixi / Toi Toi toilets), direct access from the premium area
– A special welcome area at the entrance incl. fast lane access
– Free use of HYTE bus shuttle service from Ostkreuz to Funkhaus (not the public transport service of BVG)
◥ RE-ENTRY / LATEST ENTRY TIME:
– Re-entry to venue possible after 09:00 in the morning (no re-entry possible between 18:00 and 09:00)
– No latest entry time (with a valid ticket entering the venue for the first time is possible during the whole event from 18:00 – 18:00)